Thursday, August 30, 2018

Victory Times Two!


Woody and I have just returned from both Elijah's and Isaac's ball games.  They were played at the same time at the same ball park...different fields!  Woody sat in the stands at Elijah's and the rest of us either sat in the stands at Isaac's or stood in between the two fields. Standing in between let us watch Elijah's from the outfield...and let me get a few pictures of Elijah without the fence between us!  Isaac hit the ball twice in his coach pitch game.  The first time he was thrown out and the second he made it safely to first! Both of their teams won...so we had two happy ball players head home. I think that Isaac was thrilled to finally be on the players' side of the fence in a ball game! Elijah's team won 10-1 and I can't remember the exact score of Isaac's but they won by two runs.

Woody walked four miles this morning.  I had school per usual.  The little boys worked quite a bit on their coding skills by using the Osmo coding app on my iPad.  They enjoy that and on Thursday I let Joseph do that after he does a couple of other lessons with me.  Today Isaac divided his long time between sewing and coding.

I guess I am going to go grab a little supper as I didn't eat before the games. Our busy days continue.
Tomorrow, I understand, is a yard sale at Nathan and Kathy's...perhaps they have some "junk" that could turn into "treasures" for someone!  Hoping the rain holds off like it did for us at the games tonight.

I did get a pretty rainbow picture at the ball game...fodder for a blog another time!





No comments:

Post a Comment