Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Tuesday

I started out the day with school with Joseph and then the rest followed in turn.  It was Esther's day to have her long time with me and she worked some more learning about painting with water colors.  Today she painted a cactus.  For part of the time that I was having school, Woody was outside mowing the front yard.  He spent quite a bit of time outside today.  He also got two packages ready to mail.  This afternoon on his walk to the prayer room at church, he made a stop at the Post Office to mail them.  After school was over, I decided that I needed to make some broth as Woody needs low salt broth for a recipe or two that he makes for his kidney diet.  I had cooked a turkey breast so cut the rest of the meat off and tossed the bones into some water with some carrot, celery, and onion pieces and simmered it for a couple of hours.  It is now in the refrigerator chilling so I can scrape off any fat that happens to rise to the surface...a job for tomorrow and then we can freeze it to use in recipes.  Kathy just came over and said that Elijah and Isaac need to swap long times tomorrow and Thursday so I got things ready for Isaac's next sewing lesson.  Then I realized that I hadn't blogged yet...so here I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment