Thursday, August 2, 2018

Shoe Shopping Day!


Woody got up and walked four miles this morning.  He said that it was actually cool for his walk...it hasn't been cool for a walk in a long time no matter what time of day!

I got up and headed back into the sewing room.  I kept at it until it was time to go to get shoes which we did after lunch.  It was Esther's, Elijah's, and Joseph's turn to get shoes today.  The brothers got matching...which Kathy said was okay since the size is obvious which ones belong to whom!  Esther got girly ones--purple and blue.  All seemed to be pleased with their choices.

Woody now has the garden beds that go along the front of the house all mulched...so another goal met. All that he has done looks great! A little before supper, I finished all the machine work on Esther's top including the buttonholes.  After I finish with the blog I will cut open the buttonholes and then sew on the buttons and we will have one completed item to gift Esther with tomorrow!   I'm not sure when we will be celebrating tomorrow, but I am sure that there is something planned!

Woody is ending his day challenging the computer to several games of Scrabble.


No comments:

Post a Comment