Tuesday, September 25, 2018

And, The Rains Came Down

Woody woke up early this morning and walked to the prayer room at church.  He knew about the predictions of rain for later in the day.  And, he was so right, as about the time he would have normally headed out for the prayer room, the heavens had opened up.  We are predicted to get quite a bit of rain over the next day or so.

About the time that Woody was heading out the door to walk to church this morning, I was realizing that I didn't feel very well...well, I had known for a while but "it" hit me shortly after he left.  So my day has been sort of a "do nothing" kind of day.  I finally rested really well late this afternoon and just woke up from a "nap" just a little while ago.  The only thing that I accomplished today was later in the day I did feel well enough to head out to get a hair cut...my only "outing" of the day.  I'm not sure exactly what got me, but I am just glad that it wasn't very long lasting! I think that things tomorrow will run along "as usually scheduled!"

Last evening I did start doing something that I had put off way too long this year...I started sorting the pictures that I have taken so far this year!  I got January's sorted and part of February's.  I didn't want to end up at the very end of the year having to do all the pictures that I have taken for the whole year.  At least I am underway with that "little" job.  I don't know why I sometimes wait so long.  I store them according to day taken so at least I know when they were taken and can tell if it was someone's birthday, etc!  It's just that I have to go through four cameras worth of photos that I have taken over the months...sometimes that is a lot and then sometimes not.  I think that I have taken less photos this year, but may change my mind about that as I get into the year!  I usually take less in the early months of the year because it is cold and we are out and about less.  


No comments:

Post a Comment