Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Truly Tuesday

The things that make me know that it is truly Tuesday are: 1) who had long time with me during school time--Esther; 2) Woody walked to and from the prayer room at church; 3) Woody has taken the garbage can to the road for pick up tomorrow!  Those are things that are a part of the Tuesday routine in our household.  We are pretty much creatures of habit!

Woody has also weeded and mulched today.  I cooked some chicken breasts and made broth.  Esther came over again after lunch to finish up a painting that she left midstream when her hour was over.  She learned to paint different shapes of trees and learned about mixing different shades of green.  She also painted a picture of a whale diving down into the water...just the tail is sticking out of the water and the sky looks like a sunset. She continues to enjoy painting with water colors during her long time.  Joy brought her Birthday/Christmas list over today and made sure that we realized that her birthday is a month from tomorrow!  I guess Esther's paints have intrigued Joy, as one of the items on her birthday/Christmas list was water colors.  I have worked some more on the embroidery on Esther's blouse.  Maybe I will get that done soon so I can start constructing the blouse so she will have it while it is still short-sleeve weather. Woody has done cross word puzzles, read and watched TV when he wasn't outside working in the garden. I attempted to read a little this afternoon, but my eyes kept trying to shut.  I did get a little more read in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment