Monday, September 17, 2018

Fall Break

Woody headed off fairly early to have Bible study and visit at Life Care Center.  He spent a good part of the morning there.  I started my day off a bit differently as I am on Fall Break from school.  On a day that I didn't have to set an alarm or get up early, I woke up exceptionally early.  I started off the day reading for a while and then did some more embroidery on Esther's blouse.  I also worked on a PDF file for the embroidery club. Woody proofed it for me.  I am just waiting for the club leader to approve it so I can post it.  When I post that one, I will have completed all the PDF files for Club 1...so a major goal met.  Now I can just concentrate on the present club.  At the moment I am only shy one PDF file for the videos that she has posted so far this club year.  And, that one she hasn't sent me any photos yet so I am current at least for the moment.  She did tell me the other day that she had begun choosing photos to send me for the next file.  And, I think that she has done another video today so there will be that one to do once it is posted and she has sent me the photos.  I am determined to not get behind.  I didn't have the job of writing the PDFs for last year's club till quite late in the year and she hadn't had time to write them as she went along.  We are hoping to stay caught up this year!
Since we aren't having school, I decided that it was a good day to get the school room and the kid's sewing room straightened up a bit. Just moments ago I completed the embroidery on Esther's blouse...a major accomplishment.  Now to get to constructing it...but first I still have most of it to cut out.

Woody has done crossword puzzles, studied his Sunday School lesson, read, watched TV, done some things on the computer, and a multitude of other things during the day that he's doing while I'm doing my thing!.  Right now he is at the Furnace Room prayer meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment