Saturday, September 1, 2018

Hello, September!

I turned up the pages of two calendars today...and, now, just like that (a snap of the fingers), the first day of September is almost behind us.  Woody walked to the library this morning for his daily walk.  He also did a little yard work.  I have done as little as possible...or so it seems!  I went to make a recipe and realized that I didn't have one of the ingredients so put all the ingredients back that I had gotten out.  I did begin the embroidery on the second half of the front bodice for Esther's dress.  I also did some work today for the Facebook sewing club that I belong to.  The new year is just kicking off and new things were posted and I found a couple of glitches that I attempted to work through. Figured out one of them, but there is still a puzzle with another one.  I guess it keeps me thinking!

Since Woody and I separated for the ball games, I was unaware that he took a misstep when he was climbing up into the bleachers (these bleachers have very wide seat area and are hard to maneuver...reason that I sit on the bottom row).  He hit his shin on one leg and hit his arm on the same side.  Today he has had a heating pad on his arm.  Main problem is that is the arm that has all the metal in it...ouch! (He probably didn't want me to tell on him!)

No comments:

Post a Comment