Monday, September 24, 2018

Rainy Day Monday!

We have had rain off and on for most of the day.  No walk for Woody because it was always threatening to rain.  He headed off to go to the Life Care Center before I got underway with school and was gone for a couple of hours.  He did return while I was reading with one of the children.  It really started pouring when Joy had her long time with me, but had pretty much let up when it was time for her to head home.  She continued to work on the color bean bags and bag to store them in for her Aunt Melany.  The bag is now almost done...one more sewing session and it should be time for us to get them to Melany so she can use them with her kindergarten classes.

Woody made Apple Zucchini Bread today.  I made eggplant for our supper.  I have continued on my "cleaning jag."  I finished the dining room and decorated for Fall in there.  I also continued my vacuuming this morning before school...I did the stairs and the upstairs hall and the school room and upstairs hall bathroom. I'm trying to decide if I am going to do any more shampooing...no more cleaning at least for today!  I'm done in with cleaning for today!  I also worked on getting ready to write the next PDF file.  I watched the video again and took notes.  So the next step is to write the PDF.  I'll also save that for another day!  I have been in communication with the head of our club.  She is getting ready to do a give-away to the club--supplies and notions that go with the videos that have been donated by a fabric store that is near her in South Carolina.  A lot of us order online from this store so we are always hopeful that our name/number will be drawn!  We had to make a couple of changes to the member list that I made a few weeks ago.

Woody is at the Monday Night Furnace Room prayer meeting.  I continue to hear rain drips on the roof.  Once it quits, it should make for easier weeding for Woody!  Woody is home.  I guess we are now ready to settle in for a quiet Monday evening.  I'm going to go read and wait for the sewing club drawing! I'm sure that Woody will click on the TV and settle into his recliner with a book and do a little multitasking!

No comments:

Post a Comment