Saturday, July 27, 2019

Both Sides—Day 47


I decided that it was time to show both sides of our kitchen now that it isn't just a blank counter...things are still evolving...but for the moment this is what is on them.  I decided that the only way to show the entire side of the sink side of the kitchen was with a panoramic photo...there really isn't a curve in our kitchen on that side!  It doesn't show, but I do have calendar hung on the wall above the phone as you go into the family room.  I got some Command hooks and that worked well and didn't make me put a hole in the wall...at least not yet!  Still no clock on the wall...that is still to come.  Today I put things in the upper pantry that I want to store there and also in the cabinets over the refrigerator.  I "think" that I have pretty much got everything put away that I plan to put in the kitchen.  I have decided to store my Fall and Spring decorations elsewhere and have some other decorative items that I am going to store someplace else.  Now to work on getting those packed up and concentrate on getting the living room and dining room back to "normal."  I'm ready to have our house not look like a storage area!

Woody went to the public library this morning and ran a couple of errands.  Later in the day he got busy and made his slaw recipe...I helped a little when it came to finding some things he needed and I cooked the dressing for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment