Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Tuesday Doings—Day 36

TWO KITTIES IN ONE SHOT!

I have had a busy day...I went shopping in the afternoon.  Got home in time to eat a quick lunch and then headed off to get my hair cut and then shopped some more.  I knew that we didn't have to be home for workmen today so decided that today I would attempt to get out to run a few errands and find a few things for the kitchen that I needed.  I was successful in finding several things that I wanted to help organize my kitchen cupboards.  While I was shopping this afternoon, Woody made a visit to one of his Deacon Family shut-in couples.  

I managed to get my shopping done in dry weather.  Not long after I got home, we had a rain shower. Then a bit later we had another and I am hearing rain on the roof again just now.  

Today starts the sixth week of kitchen renovations.  I wonder if the refrigerator will make it to Tullahoma tomorrow...and if the countertops will get to Tullahoma tomorrow.  Time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment