Tuesday, May 26, 2020

A Poodle Cut?

I got my hair cut this afternoon.  Hooray!!!  And, as Jody started to sweep up my hair that had fallen to the floor while she cut, I said that I wanted to take a picture.  She told me to wait...and she swept this way and that and voilĂ  a poodle appeared on the floor!!  Thus I guess I got a "poodle cut!" I feel so much better finally getting my hair cut.  I try to have two standing appointments five weeks apart on her appointment book. I had my last hair cut the week prior to Tennessee sheltering at home and closing down hair salons.  They still weren't open when my next five-week appointment rolled around.  But luckily she was back up and running/cutting by my next five-week appointment.  I hadn't gone ten weeks between haircuts in years!  It is short once again and I have two appointments down in her appointment book and on my calendar.  Hopefully I won't have to miss either of those upcoming appointments due to Coronavirus shut downs. Hoping such shut downs are in our past. But at the moment things don't look good in Alabama after they opened things back up.  The number of cases are growing exponentially...hoping that doesn't happen here.  But I am afraid, if we aren't more careful as we go out and about, that is exactly what will happen!

Be safe!
Be well!
Be cautious!




No comments:

Post a Comment