Monday, May 11, 2020

Another Monday Rolls Around!

What's funny about Monday rolling around these days is that Monday isn't much different than Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday!  This morning when I was going out to turn on the dryer I saw a little chipmunk on the back patio.  I grabbed a camera, but when I got back he was gone, but this beautiful Cardinal loaded on the edge of our hosta garden.  I snapped his picture instead.

I have managed to wash and dry three loads of clothes and get two put away and I will put away the third after I finish tonight's blog.  I finished another book and just done a little of this and a little of that.  The only time I ventured out was to get the mail.

Woody stayed in today, also.  There was a breeze so temps in the 60s were a bit too cool for him to be out in the yard.  He is anticipating the days this week when it is supposed to be in the 80s!  He has read, done crossword puzzles, and watched some TV.  Not the most active of households today!  I guess we were just getting momentum started to go on into the rest of the week!

Tonight's borrowed Coronavirus thought:

"The end of stay-at-home orders doesn't mean the pandemic is over.  It means they currently have room for you in ICU!" (Unknown)

Stay safe!
Stay well!
Be cautious as "things" around us attempt to return to "normal!"


No comments:

Post a Comment