Saturday, May 30, 2020

Saturday Shopping



Sometimes when I post a barn photo another photo will open the barn up and you can see inside.  I do this by taking away some of the shadows and it lets us see into and sometimes though the barn...something my photo shop express app can do with photos on my iPad.



Couldn't tell in the first one that there was hay inside.  Just one of the things that I enjoy doing with some of my photos to see a little more detail and I feel like it makes the barns look more 3-D when I open up the insides to be viewed.  You can see the rafters and I believe that you can see one or two silos on the backside of the barn...not absolutely sure about that.  We didn't take any silos with this barn...or at least I didn't capture any.  My fellow barn buddies may have captured an entire different view.  This morning Carolyn and I talked on the phone about our barn photos.  We both captured different details.  She called this morning to tell me that our  Ascend Federal Credit Union gave out a calendar and the one she just turned it to had the barn with a tree growing out of the silo that we captured with our cameras on this last barn photo trip. Here's a photo of that barn.  Carolyn thinks that maybe we need to make a calendar using the barns that we have taken!  


This barn caused a lot of comments on Facebook when I posted it.  Most thought the tree was growing behind the silo...but, no, it is growing out of it.  That tree has been growing a long time to have gotten that big!

Today was my grocery shopping day...always a big day for me.  For most of the sheltering at home we have been shopping only every two weeks.  It makes me think a whole new way when shopping!  So far it has worked pretty well.  I'm starting to get used to doing the grocery shopping, a job that Woody has done most of the time for years now.  He started doing it when his mother moved to town and then continued even when he didn't take her to the store.  Since we have been trying very hard to keep him away from possibly getting the Coronavirus, we made the decision that I will do the shopping.  I am finally getting used to where things are in the store!  But buying the groceries, getting 
them home and into the house, and put away...that was about the end of me accomplishing much the 
rest of the afternoon!  I did water plants tonight. We had leftovers for supper.  So now settling in for an evening of reading.  Woody is watching a movie on TV and doing some reading.  He sat outside for a while today.  It has been an absolutely ideal weather day...pleasant temperatures and pleasant humidity. 

Be safe!
Be well!
Be cautious!





No comments:

Post a Comment