Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Wednesday


Today has been another stay safer at home...no going out anywhere today, except for walking outside for a short time.  It has gone back to being quite chilly again...this is blackberry winter...or so I heard from a weatherman this evening.  I think that is supposed to be well below normal temps for us through this weekend.

  Woody has taken it easy today.  He has a rib that is bothering him.  He cracked a rib a while back and it was getting better, but yesterday he did "something" that made it start hurting again.

I decided to grace my sewing room with my presence and completed the quilted wall hanging.  I only had to add the binding.  Now to decide just how I will hang it in the kitchen.

Donna and I had a church library meeting by phone this afternoon.  And, this time we did actually talk a little about what we plan to do "when we get to go back to the actual library!"  Plus we caught up with what each of have been doing while sheltering in place.

I've done a little cooking.  I gave Woody a couple of choices for supper and he chose the breakfast for supper option.  I made cinnamon applesauce pancakes.  Breakfast in the evening is always good for a change.  He now has pancakes in the refrigerator for breakfast sometime.  I've finished cleaning the kitchen so I'm ready to do some more reading and put my feet up.

Borrowed thought for the day:

"God has gotten our attention...and, now, He is giving us time to think!" (Unknown)

Stay safe!
Stay well!
Be cautious if your area is attempting to go back to "normal!"


No comments:

Post a Comment