Friday, May 22, 2020

Barns and More!







I have had a delightful day...that almost didn't happen.  We woke up to approaching rain storms and decided that today probably wasn't the best day to head out on a barn trip.  It looked like we would be socked in, but good, for most of the day with rain.  But in the end it started clearing up so we headed off around noon and didn't return till about an hour ago!  We saw barns and more barns and then beautiful spring scenery...both flora and fauna...and, at the end of the trip came upon several waterways/ponds/swamps that had several types of cranes.  I haven't had time to identify the cranes yet...but we were very glad to come upon them...a good end to our photography day!

Woody stayed home and held down the fort.  I asked him what great and wonderful things that he did while I was away and he said that he got the mail!  I'm sure that, besides getting the mail, he also solved many a crossword puzzle and did more reading and a bit of TV watching.  I doubt that he even missed me!

Tonight's borrowed Coronavirus thought:

"I told my suitcases that there would be no vacation this year.  Now I'm dealing with emotional baggage!"  (Unknown)

As "things" open back up...
Stay safe!
Stay well!

No comments:

Post a Comment