Tuesday, May 19, 2020

It's Someone's Birthday!









Happy birthday, Nathan!  I'm borrowing photos that Kathyposted on Facebook because we are still quarantining ourselves from our neighbor family!  This is the first birthday in sometime that we haven't been a part of it!  Nathan got lots of plants for their outside landscaping and it looks like a chainsaw...that latter is dangerous in his hands...he might try to juggle it!  We did pass along our present to him...just didn't party with them.

I ran errands today...Walmart and Lowe's.  After I got home Woody and I planted what I got at Lowe's in hanging baskets for the front porch and transplanted the hibiscus plant I got for Mother'sDay into a larger pot that I also got at Lowe's.  Gardening wears me out...just isn't my cup of tea! I'd much rather cook or sew!

Here's a borrowed Coronavirus thought for today:

What if we stopped thinking about masks as a sign of being controlled by the government, and simply wore them to protect cashiers and others in high risk jobs as an act of kindness. (Unknown)

Stay safe!
Stay well!
Be cautious as you begin to slowly work into the "new normal!"



No comments:

Post a Comment