Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Who Are These Masked People?



You are looking at what I have done today...and am still doing...9 for the neighbors (Nathan, Kathy and family) and still have to finish 6 for Melany's family.  It looks like several of the masks need adjustment.  Joseph had taken his off and just pulled it on quickly for the photo.  It is hard to take a picture without telling folk to smile...and, I got a couple of funny expressions...oh, well, it is all about the masks!

I have done these assembly line fashion...doing each step for all of the masks.  I did stop and finish the ones for the neighbors before I finished Melany's because they need the masks in the morning for their yardsale.  They will start selling earlier than Melany and Erin will arrive so decided that I needed to finish those 9 first,  I am down to just a few steps to go on the remaining ones so maybe I will be finished before too long.  I haven't had this long a sewing session in a very long time.

Woody has fended for himself today as I sewed.  He did run one errand for his friend...picked up a couple of prescriptions for him.  The rest of the day he has been on his own...scrounging on leftovers, reading, doing crossword puzzles, and watching TV.

I'm off to do more sewing!

Tonight's Coronavirus thought is a question:

Do you have a mask?  

Stay safe!
Stay well!
Wear your mask when you are out and about.  

No comments:

Post a Comment