Thursday, May 28, 2020

Thursday Dallyings





This has been a bit of a do-nothing day, at least for me.  Woody and I did go out and worked on a flower pot.  We felt like the pot wasn't draining so I tipped the pot and Woody drilled a few holes. I walked around the gardens today checking on things.  The orange day lilies are starting to bloom...must be close to June!  Our balloon flowers are starting to open.  And, the seeds that I planted a week or so ago are starting to sprout.  We got quite a bit more rain last night and again this morning.  

Woody ran a few errands this afternoon and headed over to his friend's home to make arrangements to pick him up in the morning for an out-of-town appointment in the morning.  He'll be up and out early in the morning.  

I've finished up some more books over the last couple of days.  This has been a "when it rains, it pours" time with my e-book holds.  I had been waiting on quite a few e-books and then all of a sudden they were all available to borrow.  Four came in at once and I decided to read them alternating between the books, a chapter at a time.  I finished the fourth one in that group today.  What is funny, while I was reading those, four more have become available.  So now I have to decide which to start or if I will read them rotating through the books chapter by chapter.  Decisions! Decisions!  The kind of decisions I like to make!  Now off to meet new people and travel to new places via books!

Be safe!
Be well!
Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment