Saturday, May 23, 2020

Saturday


Today has been a day to rest up from yeateday's galavanting!  I have worked on getting photos from cameras onto iPad and then worked on them with the photo app.  I still have many to take off the main point and shoot camera that I mainly used yesterday.  LOTS still left to take off of that cameras. I'm just taking off a group of 35 at a time...working on them and then going through and deciding which ones to keep to use on the blog.  It's time to get another 35, but taking a break...reading, working a bit in the kitchen and making pancakes for our supper.

Woody finished one of the books that I picked up for him on Thursday.  Now he gets to choose which one he will read next.  He sat outside for a while this afternoon...it was a warm and muggy afternoon. I sat out there for a while, but the humidity makes me feel like I can't take a deep enough breath.  I guess I will never get used to humidity...I guess my body acclimated to "dry heat" being born in AZ and no matter how long I live in TN, humidity always gets to me!

Coronavirus quote of the day is from the CDC: "Staying home is the best way to protect yourself & others from COVID-19 this Memorial Day."

Stay Safe!
Stay Well!
Be Cautious as we reenter normalcy!






No comments:

Post a Comment