Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Busy Tuesday

We woke up to a very cold day in Middle TN...not quite as windy today, though...which helps just a little with cold temps! My first duty of the day was to make pancakes for Woody...got that done and he has more for several more breakfasts...I like to do it that way as that lets me not have to get up and make breakfast every morning! On these cold mornings I would just as soon stay all comfy under the covers! Today was to be a grocery shopping day, but I really didn't want to get out very early so decided that I would go after I got Woody connected for his dialysis treatment. I worked on the grocery list and cleaned out the refrigertor. I used to clean out the refrigerator while Woody was doing the shopping...that routine doesn't work any more since I get the groceries. I usually just wipe off the shelves where and when I spot something that needs to be wiped up. But today I moved everything off each of the shelves and gave it a much better cleaning...better than a lick and a promise! It really wasn't all that bad...but it is good to know that it has all been wiped down. I got Woody connected and then headed off to run the errands of the day...library to drop off books, Credit Union, Kroger, and pharmacy. I got a lot done in that two hours our and about, but it was very good to get home again. Of course then it was time to bring in the groceries and then put them away. After that big job, I had the usual Tuesday job...take out the trash and items to recycle. While I was in going in and out mode, I also headed to the compost pile and emptied the compost container. I was very ready to sit for a whle after all that! Woody is in the final cycle of four as I type this. We are back on schedule with starting his dialysis in the early afternoon so he is finished by bedtime. When we hadn't heard back from the Vanderbilt scheduler by midmorning, I decided that I would email Dr. Kelley's office through Vanderbilt MyHealth. I figured that if I tried to call I would just get the run around. My email worked. Before I left for the grocery store, I got an email back saying that she had changed our appointment to Tuesday so we can see him at his Franklin office. That email was a lot easier than all that phone calling yesterday and getting no where! I think that after I post this and check on Woody, I am going to pick up my sampler and a needle filled with embroidery thread and get back to work on my sampler. i am enjoying stitching on it, Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment