Friday, February 26, 2021

Friday Doings

It has been a day of doing a little of this and a little of that...a few things accomplished but not a lot. It has been a rainy day...a good day to stay at home and putter around the house. i have done some relocating of some items...always abit dangerous...will I remember where they are when I need them next!?! I am trying to set up things around my recliner so they are easier to get to for whatever I am doing...at the moment doing a lot of cross stitch. So I'm trying to make things handier and not so piled up on the table next to my chair...trying to introduce one of our TV trays into the scheme of things. Repositioning things mean that it is a good time to vacuum under things. So at the moment it is a bit hard to get around in the room with things pulled out and the vacuum in the midst of all that. I wanted the TV tray in a place that wouldn't be very easy to move if I wanted it in front of me so am rethinking...trying something else before I fanagel it into a tight space. Well, it has kept me busy! Woody spent quite a while upstairs this morning doing his puzzles in front of the laptop and looking around the internet checking out happenings in the Cardinal baseball world. Once he came downstairs, it was lunch time and time to once again get connected for today's dialysis. He spent the afternoon reading, watching TV, etc. This evening he is watching Firday evening news programming. I cooked a pork roast this afternoon and steamed some asparagus. I enjoyed the meal...Woody wasn't up to a meal...at least not yet. He said that it felt like his lunch still had him too full. His appetite seems to have dwindled once again. But if any of us had as much fluid in our abdomens, we probably wouldn't want to add more by eating either! I have a little more in the kitchen to do before I close it down for the evening. Then I'm heading back upstairs to the mess that I have created! One other thing that I did today was message our doctor and tell her about the reaction that it seems like I had to the vaccine. I havent heard back from her or her office...but it is Friday...not the best day to correspond with a doctor. The message will be there Monday morning for her staff to deal with as they choose! Our daughter is supposed to get her first Covid vaccine tomorrow...she is part of her county school system's vaccinating their teachers. I just got a drop-down message from my sister. She and her husband got their first vaccine today. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment