Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Faucets are Dripping!

Having trouble getting a photo to post. I will go on and write the blog and then try again with the photo. Hoping that this isn't an indication that internet is having problems. I am sort of sitting here holding my breath hoping that power continues to stay on. Several of my friends are without power and have been for over 24 hours...not good! I don't think that our temperatures even rose out of the teens today. We have stayed put and haven't even stepped outside. I decided that I wouldn't take the garbage can to the road today for tomorrow's pick up...didn't want to face the cold or take a chance of falling if there are icy patches. Our front sidewalk was still covered with either snow or ice. We woke up to the yard and road being snow covered so at some point in the wee hours it snowed. We started Woody's dialysis early again today so he is is in his 4th cycle so nearing the end...once again it looks like we wil make it through another of his dialysis treatments without losing power. We are getting warnings of another storm coming through tomorrow. Crazy, crazy weather! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! Photo posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment