Saturday, February 27, 2021

Guess Who Began His Last Year as a Teenager Today!

Woody and I headed over to Graham's house mid morning today. I thought that the rain had stopped, but was surprised when we stepped outside on our way to the car. I had been downstairs and was busy and guess I hadn't glanced outside. Earlier I had stuck my head out the door to see what the temperature was and it wasn't raining then...just quite humid. Woody had accepted their invitation saying we would go IF the weather was okay. Once he got out in it and had already gotten wet, he said that he would go. Nathan helped him get inside...I went on ahead so I didn't get very wet...but Woody isn't very fast these days so he did get a bit wet. Nathan got him a towel to dry off his hair! Graham opened his presents first as Abigail had to go to work. She works at a little grocery store at the end of their road so Kathy used our car to take her rather than switch cars around in the rain. After presents we had cake and ice cream. We sat around and talked for a while. They showed us some of their animals...new little baby chicks.
I'll end tonight's blog by wishing Graham a BIG happy 19th birthday. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment