Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Error in Scheduling

Last night, after I blogged, I discovered a message on my answering machine. It was from the TN Dept. of Health. I was asked to call them back, which I did this morning. I was told that there had been an error in scheduling Covid vaccines for tomorrow and could we please come Friday morning instead. So that is what we will do. Which puts us back to just one appointment tomorrow, monthly appointment with the nurse at Fresenius Kidney Care Center. Donna and I didn't meet at the library to work today...we did so much last week that we feel that we don't have to go in weekly, just yet anyway. I spent part of the morning getting the living room back to preChristmas...which I successfully did...now to ove the vacuum out of the middle of the living room floor. A little after lunch we got Woody connected for his daily dialysis. I rested a bit and then headed off to Walmart. I'm not sure how long it had been since I had gone to Walmart...quite a few months...well before Christmas. But we both needed over-the-counter meds so off I went. I had been getting the over-the-counter meds at the pharmacy and Kroger...but since we both needed several, I decided that this time it would be more economical to head to Walmart! I had told myself that the next time I went to Walmart I would get some canned green chiles that I use in several recipes. Kroger hasn't had them during the pandemic...for some reason. I knew that Walmart usually had a good supply...well, not today...just one very dented can which I chose to leave on the shelf for someone more desparate for green chiles than I! I am trying to figure out why this item is so hard to come by! Some of the things that have become scarce are strange items, in my opinion! I am making good progress on the little sampler that I am stitching. Woody is minding his "p's" and "q's"...what else can he do, when connected to a machine for so many hours everyday!?! His arm seems to be healing well from the surgery and not giving him much pain...he said yesterday that it was starting to itch...that tells me that it is healing! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment