Thursday, October 13, 2022

And, the Leaves are Falling

As I look across into the neighbor's yard the last couple of days, it looks like it is raining leaves. And, last night's rain brought even more down. And, once again we are reminded of ALL the leaves that will be falling over the next months. Each day the leaves get brighter. Here's what I saw out my kitchen window this morning.
The colors became prettier after the clouds went away and the sky became that brilliant Fall-blue sky. Everything outside had a fresher look after being bathed by the rain overnight. It's such a pretty time of the year. My shutter finger is getting itchy to take some pictures around the area. I actually got out one of my "big" cameras to take some pictures today...needed to dust it off and wake it up! Dialysis went fairly well today. We had a slow-down at the start when I was testing the dialysate...but question answered quickly and I was able to get on with the set-up after a call (or two) to the tech folk. The rest of the dialysis set up and treatment time went smoothly. We have to start a little earlier than usual tomorrow as Woody has his oncology appointment for Keytruda after lunch. That appointment is just ten minutes down the road so we should be fine as long as we don't have many slow downs in set up or treatment! Today was a day of doing a little of this and a little of that around the house...not a lot accomplished but some...which is better than none! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment