Friday, October 14, 2022

Surrounded By Fall Beauty!

Tonight's photos were all taken standing in our front yard or on the driveway shooting into the back yard. It's amazing at this time of year what a difference a day can make in the color of a tree! The next photo also shows what happens at this time of the year when a storm blows through. This tree is in the yard next to the one that is full of color...both caddy-corner from our house. "Just" a couple of big limbs down. It could have been a lot worse, but still a problem getting it taken care of.
We've had a fairly good day...dialysis went well and we got finished in plenty of time for Woody to have lunch and get to his appointment on time. After I dropped Woody off for his on on oncology/Keytruda appointment, I stopped at the pharmacy to pick up two of my prescriptions and get a couple of birthday cards. After I got home, I had just enough time to vacuum "Woody's room" and straighten up some tangled cords before it was time to go pick him up. When I got him home and back in his recliner, I straightened out his couch/bed and folded up his throws...so he will have a comfy sleep tonight...hopefully. My one task in the kitchen during dialysis today was to grind up the leftover ham. Woody said that Ham-Stuffed Potatoes sounded good to him for a meal sometime...so I now have ham ground and in the freezer for such a time as I have all ingredients and the inclination to fix them! Woody took a book to his appointment and he actually read this time and said that he had gotten into the book. He came home and went back to reading it. It's always good to see him reading. I am getting close to finishing the little fall cross stitch that I am doing. It's a good thing as I really need to get back to my Christmas stitching. Can you believe that we are almost half way through October?!? Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment