Monday, October 24, 2022

Butterscotch?

The book that I'm reading right now described the color of the leaves as butterscotch...I think that is a pretty good descriptive word for the color of the leaves on out hickory tree right outside the back door. Even the leaves on the ground have a butterscotch color...at least in this picture. The leaves are drying up pretty quickly after they fall and most are drab brown...so it is nice to see the butterscotch/golden colors of some. Today has been a stay-at-home day...so far...dialysis and then trying to rest this afternoon so we/I have the energy to head out in the next hour for Monday Night Furnace Room Prayer Meeting. After I swept the leaves off the ramp and took a couple of pictures, I decided that I would go on and blog early. As we were getting set up for dialysis today, my doctor's office called with my lab report. (I had already read it online.) The doctor was pleased that several things checked had improved since the last check. So I get to continue on as I have been and if I need to up one of my meds, she said that I could. Im going to try to leave things well enough alone just so I can keep on keeping on...same ol', same 'ol! This morning during dialysis, I decided to make a blueberry-peach cobbler...pretty good! I usually make crisps, but decided to change things up this time. I still prefer a crunchy top over the biscuit topping, but for a change this tasted pretty good. And, Woody didn't complain! wrll, time for us to head to prayer meeting. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment