Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Tuesday

I will start sharing photos from the leaf/barn trip tonight. When I look through the pictures, I realize I concentrated on the leaves...it was such a pretty day. But here's one with a barn in it. And, there is no way that I captured the true beauty of the leaf colors...but maybe you can get a bit of an idea. As predicted, today has been quite chilly...a very brisk day. I stayed in except for taking the garbage to the road and getting the mail...two jobs that I combined to keep from being out in the cold too long! My big job of the day was making enchiladas. I slid them into the oven just in time to be able to take them out shortly after Woody's dialysis treatment was finished for the day. When I told Woody what I was making, he perked up and asked it they were for lunch. It's nice to see him interested in food. He enjoyed them for lunch...I did too! The only thing that I don't like about them is the mess that they make...well, I make...in the kitchen. I have it mostly cleaned up...what can go in he dishwasher is in...still have dishes that have to be washed by hand and the countertops and stove top to be wiped off. I was so tired after cooking that I had to take a couple breaks as I cleaned up...last ditch effort after I finish writing and publishing tonight's blog! It has been a good day...dialysis went well and we are looking at a day off tomorrow...then appointments on Thursday and Friday are going to have us doing dialysis in the afternoon. It is nice to be able to be a bit flexible...as long as we get five treatments in a week. I got Woody some more books at the library yesterday. He finished the short one yesterday and started on one of the others today. We received his anemia shots and his iron infusion meds by UPS today...so something to look forward to?!? I'm back to stitching on Christmas ornaments. I finished stitching my little Fall piece. I need to find the time to get that completely finished so I can put it out before I put my Fall decorations away! Maybe I'll find a little time to sew it up...my sewing machine and I are virtual strangers these days! Well, back to KP duty! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment