Monday, October 17, 2022

Look Who's Nineteen!

Seems like we just had a birthday...oh, wait...we did...Joy's five days ago! it's birthdays, birthdays around here! I didn't get a picture of Abigail on her birthday. We gave her her present last week when she stopped by and I didn't think to snap a picture that day. So I "borrowed" this one from Kathy's Facebook posts. We've had a good day...dialysis went well. I went to the public library and to the church library this afternoon. I had books to return to both. While I was at church, I checked in, carded (almost forgot that step...been too long since I have done library duty!), and shelved them. i checked out books at both libraries. Woody and I went to prayer meeting at church this evening. We are home ane inside hoping to keep warm air inside...it's going to get cold tonight...we have a freeze warning out for tonight and the next couple of nights. Supposed tonget into the 20s tonight! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! We had a good barn/leaf trip yesterday. The weather was nice and the leaves were absolutely beautiful! I will be posting some of the pictures I took in the blogs to come. I will end tonight wishing Abigail a BIG happy 19th birthday...may all your wishes come true, Abigail, and, enjoy your last year as a teen! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment