Saturday, October 15, 2022

Another Week of Dialysis Behind Us!

So we made it through another week of dialysis and this week went fairly smoothly. Tomorrow is a real day off...no dialysis duties at all tomorrow. And, on top of that if th weathrr cooperates our barn crew are going on a barn trip. So if it isn't stormy maybe I will have new barn photos to post. Tomorrow should be a good day for barns and leaves! I'm running late tonight...have talked on the phone with a friend and to my sister this evening. I will need to check batteries for cameras so they can be charging, if necessary. Today during dialysis I made Blueberry Buckle...a coffee cake. Woody enjoyed it warmed with some ice cream on it. He said that it sounded good so decided give him a little variety from his cranapple crisp that I have been making. I made a quicker than usual trip to the grocery store this afternoon...just picked up items we were put of or needed for a recipe. Woody has watched football on TV today. So all in all, I think we have both had a pretty good day. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment