Saturday, October 1, 2022

Welcome, October!

It has been a busy day, but then I look back on the day and wonder just exactly what we have done! I did change the page on the calendar. We did do dialysis...fifth treatment this week = means we are done for this week and tomorrow is a day off. Several football games have passed across the TV screen and watched by Woody and several crossword puzzles were worked by Woody. Liquid gold aka chicken stock has had a long simmering time. Several chapters have been read by me. The microwave was cleaned, dishes were washed both by hand and dishwasher. A load of clothes was dried an put away. Gardens got a refreshing drink of water. But best of all is that feeling of Fall in the air and the start of leaves changing color. Woody has settled onto his couch for the night. I've made it upstairs to my recliner. One more glance at tomorrow's Sunday School lesson and I will either read or stitch...or fall asleep. Tiredness from our day has come over both of us on this first day of October and we're both hoping for a good night's sleep...wishing the same for our readers! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment