Monday, October 10, 2022

Monday…Again

Sometimes it isn't a cow centered in the barndoor! One never knows what will be found in barns in TN! We've had a pretty good day...as days go these days. At this point, a day with no alarms is a good day! Everything went smoothly for his dialysis treatment today. We just whiled away the afternoon hours...reading, TV watching, finishing puzzles, reading...and I know for me...napping some of it away. I think Woody may have done a little dozing, too. We went to Monday night Furnace Room Prayer Meeting. Woody was ready to turn in as soon as we got home. So I straightened out the quilt on his couch and he went straight to the couch from his wheelchair. I have him all tucked in and he is probably already snoozing. I still have a load of clothes to get out of the drier and then put away. I am close to finishing a book so plan to finish it tonight and maybe even put in a stitch or two on a Fall cross stitch projeect that I picked out to do the other day. I decided to put Christmas stiching aside for a few days. But I need to get back to Christmas stitching pretty soon or I won't get all stitched that I want to complete before Christmas. I was looking at the stack of things that I have already stitched today and realize that I need to set aside some time to get those made into ornaments...that will take some time, too. And, Christmas is just a blink away! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment