Friday, October 21, 2022

Another Long One!

I'm so glad that we don't do his dialysis in the aftrrnoons very often! Doing that seems to drag thr dialysis out for hours longer. Plus my naptime falls into those hours so I get very sleepy and I can't sleep since I have to keep an eye on things in general during dialysis. I left the house a little before 8 and returned a little before 11. Since I had fasting bloodwork done, I was hungry so this time fed both Woody and me before I got underway with today's dialysis. All went well with the dialysis and another day is behind us for this week...one day to go for this werk and then it is a day off on Sunday. I decided that I would read this aftrrnoon while Woody's treatment was going, but I got so sleepy that I had to come up with something to do to keep awake. I decided that a pot of soup could be made today instead of tomorrow...and that kept me awake and it was ready by the end of the treatment so Woody had some for supper. We will be back on our morning schedule tomorrow...thank goodness. I like to be well rested and not ready for a nap when we do dialysis! We're a lively "bunch" tonight. Woody has already drifted off to sleep and I could at any minute. I hope that I can keep my eyes open to stitch for a while this evening, but I'm not sure that will be possible. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious. Very few were wearing masks at my doctor's office today. Two who were wearing masks were the doctor and I. She told me the reason that she was wearing one was because she had just gotten over Covid. This was the first time she had had it since the onset She said hers was like a case of the flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment