Saturday, November 19, 2022

75 Branches Later

I was determined to have the tree put together before I blogged tonight...goal met...and, I am blogging early. I have stayed busy most of the day either decorating, cleaning or dealing with loads of wash. I'm about to go check on the last load of clothes of the day and get our supper. But I am so happy that the tree is up that I decided to sit down for a minute and regroup before I dothose things and decided it was a good time to write the blog. I'm feeling the need of a long sit-down in my recliner. I have a feeling that I am though with most things around here for today...tomorrow is another day! My chair and stitching are calling me! Woody has watched football this afternoon....attempting to keep warm. He's not quite as wrapped up as he was the other night! This day off has gone by too quickly...isn't that the way it always is!?! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment