Monday, November 21, 2022

Busy, Busy Day!

Here's how the tree looked last night when I went to bed...and...it still looks like this. I haven't had time to even hang one ornament on the tree...maybe in a little while I will be able to hang a few more before I head upstairs for thr night. I haven't even had time yet to wipe down the dialysis machine with disinfectant wipes...another job before I go upstairs! Dialysis went very well today. We didn't get started as soon as I would have liked becausr it was thr day to change the dressing and flush the lines on the catheter that we no longer use, but need to keep it usable until it is removed by a doctor. Speaking about getting it out...our nurse made an appointment with Woody's surgeon here in town to have it removed on December 2. Woody will be glad to have that removed. By the time his treatment was over, it was past lunch time. So I got Woody his lunch, ate mine, and then ran errands. My first stop was to the Post Office to mail a package for Woody. Then I had to go to Tullahoma Utilities to turn in a paper from Woody's nephrologist that puts us on a top priority list of restoring power as quickly as possible and also let us know if they ever have to turn power for whatever reason. Then it was a quick stop at thr grocery store that is just down the street...needed a couple of things for pies and to get us through till my next Kroger shopping trip. One of the things that I did during Woody's dialysis today was to gather all the nonperishable ingredients for the pies that I'm going to be making for our part of Thanksgiving = Pie Day for us! I had everything, but needed more eggs so that Woody could have eggs for breakfast for the next week and I could have enough for my pumpkin and pecan pies. By the time I got home, I just had enough time to make a meatloaf before it was time to go to prayer meeting. We are home. Woody has had his sandwich and is settling on the couch for thr night. I will straighten up from today's dialysis treatment so I can begin again in thr morning! Then I will finish cleaning up the kitchen. After that, hopefully, I will have enough energy to do a little more on the tree or some other thing that has to do with the decorating fiasco! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment