Wednesday, November 16, 2022

We're Moving Right Along…But What Direction?

Today may have been the last day for guided in person direction for Woody's dialysis. But the tech said that she thought that the nurse was going to come tomorrow for part of it. So not sure. We won't get underway as early as usual since we have to go to the dialysis clinic late morning. I plan to get everything set up to a point and then finish after we get home and Woody has had some kunch. Today went much more smoothly than yesterday. Both of us survived...a good thing! Once I got the dialysate batch to making, I came upstairs to stitch...but instrad found myself waking up two hours later! I have continued to decorate a little at a time. Yesterday, I made the shadow box in the family room Christmasy during dialysis. Today, during dislysis, I unpacked a box of decorations that had some of the small trees that I had been looking for and placed them around in the kitchen. So little by little. I'm hoping to get to our BIG tree soon. I will let you know tomorrow night how our day goes...whether we have help...or whether we are on our own! Trying not to think about it tonight. Woody has turned in for the night. I'm going to start the dishwasher and then come up and stitch. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment