Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Pre Pie Day

It has been a busy day off! Things are coming along. Four pies done...one to go. I wanted to make the apple pie tomorrow, but am afraid that I won't have time if a debacle like yesterday happens! So I am trying to get as much as possible done today so can totally concentrate on dialysis if necessary. As you can see the tree has more ornaments on it. It's coming along. I've also concentrated on getting the dining room table cleared of "debris." There is a place on the couch to sit, too. About the time that the pumpkin pies were coming out, Kathy texted me that Isaac isn't feeling good...so our pie day may not be ae planned. We're not sure who is and who isn't coming or if any will come! I told her that someone has to come get some pie...at least! Woody said to make the decision tomorrow to see who is and isn't feeling well. Woody said that we could wear masks...all good and well...except...you can't eat pie wearing a mask! Speaking of pies...guess I need to get back to the apple pie...lots of apples await peelingM Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. We all have so much to be thankful for! Oh, and, I did get my hair cut today...something I am thankful for! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment