Friday, November 25, 2022

Closer

Lots of things are closer...Christmas for one! One month from today! Say it isn't so! I'm closer to finishing the tree! I just emptied another box of ornaments. 3 or 4 more boxes to go! I know it looks full to most looking... ut I can see lots of empty spots and branches that still need an ornament or two! We had another good day of dialysis...hoping that I can give the same report tomorrow...the last of Woody's five treatments this week. I'm ready for another day off! i made a pot of chili during his treatment today. Woody enjoyed the chili and also gettng pie for dessert with two meals today. And, I had pumpkin pie for breakfast! Today was "make-another-dialysate-batch day"...it is still being made as I type this...but my part is finished until the morning when I have to test it to make sure that there are no cloromines/clorine in it. After Woody's dialysis treatment was finished and we had lunch, I ran a couple of errands. I made quite a mess in the kitchen. That is all cleaned up now and I will run the dishwasher after I go upstairs and retrieve a mug from next to my chair. I will probably hang a few more ornaments before heading upstairs from the night. Woody is getting ready to settle on his couch for the night. I hope that I can stay awake a little longer tonight than I did last night...I would like to put a few more stitches in the ornament that I am stitching at the moment. But at the moment I'm feeling pretty tired. I don't know if I'll last much longer! 'Tis the season! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment