Monday, November 28, 2022

Finished!

I finished with the Christmas tree yesterday afternoon! Hooray! And, I have pretty much declared that I am also finished with other Christmas decorating. There are a few other things that I "could" get out, but I am pretty satisfied with the way the house looks so think that I will call it quits! I am very glad that I have put up our big tree. I have been missing it over the last few years. Lots of memories were brought to mind as I hung each ornament. Today, dialysis, once again, went very well. There was not one alarm even during the priming time. Got to get through tomorrow then it will be another day off. I had the dialysate batch to make today. But before I did that, there was a new maintenance task to do. I did have to make two calls to the tech folk to get me through that and then back on track to make "the batch." But the batch is being made as se speak so got over those hurdles. It has a little more than an hour to go to be finished. We went to prayer meeting this evening. Neither of us ate supper before we went so we have just finished eating. I hit the road running as soon as soon as I got dialysis tasks behind me. The first thing that I did was head to the sewing room to get busy on completing Christmas sewing projects! I still feel good as to where I am in preparations, since it isn't December...yet! But give it two more days and I will be feeling the time crunch! At the moment I am concentrating on getting gifts ready for out%of-state family and friends...then I will refocus on those nearby that don't have to be mailed. I wondered if I would remember how my sewing machine and its software work since it has been so long since I have used either! But it is sort of like riding a bike, I guess...once you learn you don't forget. Though, I would hate to be handed a bike and told to ride away on it...don't think that would happen. But at this point, I don't seem to have forgotten how to do what I got started on this afternoon. I also got out all the ornaments that I have stitched for this Christmas...spread them out on the sewing cutting table. I have started gathering things to use in finishing them. 'Tis the season! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment