Saturday, April 22, 2023

A Busy Saturday with an Early Start

We were up and at 'em early! And, made it to the center with a little time to spare, though his nurse was ready for him. The nurse and I talked for a couple of minutes about his problems on Thursday. We're guessing that it is a drop in blood pressure plus drop in blood sugar plus the fact that he is dehydrated. He did ok today...though has just felt like resting under his throw trying to keep warm. It is back to being chilly again. I wonder which "winter" this is! I worked, worked, worked while he was gone. We have cleaner bathroom and sun porch/laundry room floors. I did some more wash. Once again, I have one load of towels to put in the drier as I type this and the rest that I washed are put away. I put away most of the Easter eggs and bunnies today and wiped off the counters really well. Tonight's photo shows that I left out my cute little Spring lambs that my sister gave me this year. Note that tonight's photo includes one of my barn photos. Joy has a special way to put photos on objects. She gave me this block of wood with one of my barn photos on it for Christmas. I had a nice visit with Connie today. We hadn't seen each other for two years. But as I told her, I am happy for the ways we have of communicating today. We talk quite often so it is "almost" like she is still living here...at least we keep up with each other! It was great to see her. She plans to come to Sunday School in the morning so I'll see her again. I will admit that I am pretty tired tonight. It's been a loooooooooong day. I did go to sleep earlier than usual last night...but I also woke up erlier than I needed to...hopefully we will get used to this new schedule and be able to sleep until the alarm goes off..I printed off Woody's daily crossword puzzles, did one of the crossword puzzles online myself, and read my book for a while before the alarm went off. Woody has already moved over to his couch/bed...ready for this day to be over...me, too! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment