Saturday, April 15, 2023

Golden Hour

Yesterday evening just as the sun was going down, I happened to glance out the window and the trees were glowing a golden color...so I grabbed a camera and snapped couple of photos. The time that I caught with my camera is called "the golden hour" in photography. There is a golden hour at sunrise and sunset. And, that special lighting doesn't last long. I forgot to report yesterday that Woody's infectious disease doctor's office did get in touch with us about anothrr appointment. She has put in orders at Harton Vanderbilt, our local hospital, for labs that she wants. We will plan to go on Monday and get that taken care of and then get back with them so an appointment can be set up and she has agreed to a telemed appointment, so we won't have to make a trip to Vandy in Nashville. Sounds good to us! Today, Woody had dialysis...came out pretty zapped...don't know if it was the dialysis or whether he just needed to eat or if it could have been a vaccine that they gave him just before he left...his hepatitis B vaccine. I had a nice visit with Ruth this afternoon. This morning I worked on tomorrow's Sunday School lesson. I have cleaned off my stitching side table next to my recliner...still looks messy...too many little tools that I need to have handy along with a mug for my tea and water glass. Well, it's straightened out and the table top has been dusted and things I need most often are close at hand. I'm working towards getting things straightened up so perhaps I can get back to a little sewing. I miss my sewing...but just don't seem to have the oomph to get back to doing it...it seems like a daunting task rather than a fun one...maybe I can make it seem fun again, if I clear away some things and get just one sewing project organized to start? I guess I had better look over the Sunday School lesson again. I have the bandages, etc. all ready to change the dressing on Woody's leg, so will do that before he retires for the night. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment