Wednesday, April 26, 2023

A Little of This and a Little of That

Today has been one of those days that wheels were sort of spinning. We got up a little later than usual and had a leisurely time of breakfast making and eating. I did get a text from the home health nurse wanting to know when she could come for a visit. I told her that I had an appointment at 1...so she chose between 11:30 and noon...and arrived a bit after noon. But she made it in enough time so I could leave in time to get to my appointment. I got Woody's lunch and then headed on my way to get my hair cut. After that I headed to Kroger as I wanted to get a few things that were on sale this week. Got that done and then headed to get Kroger gas using my Kroger gas points for this month. I needed to get gas before my trip to McMinnville on Friday for my appointment with my personal care physician. I have gotten the kitchen cleaned up and the dishwasher is running. Woody has settled in for the night aftrr he got his wish...soft tacos from Taco Bell...well, he almost got his wish...he got soft tacos made by Lois. He seemed to enjoy them. It had been a long time since I had made tacos..land the first time to make soft tacos. I'm heading upstairs so I can hopefully get a decent night's sleep before getting up with the birds in the morning! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment