Thursday, April 27, 2023

Thursday Schedule

We're still getting used to our new dialysis schedule. I know I'm having problems getting up so early. Trying to go to bed earlier and I am falling to sleep earlier...but inevitably I wake up between 2 and 3am and then have trouble going back to sleep as it is getting close to the 4:30 alarm time. As long as I am downstairs by 5 to give Woody his thyroid pill that he has to take 30 minutes before eating, we cam make it. I get his omelet put together in that 30 minutes along with getting crossword puzzles run off, if I haven't already done them in my early waking time. We attempt to roll him out the door by 6...and we get there in plenty of time to get him out and into the waiting room. I give a hearty knock on the dialysis room door and I head off. Today I ate something for breakfast and made myself a cup of tea and headed upstairs. I decided that I would work on the Sunday School lesson or sleep today and I did some of both. And, just a few minutes ago I actually got my outline filled in amd printed off for the first perusal to see about where additions are needed to be blocked in. I'm always glad to get it to this point as I know that I probably have enough material to fill up the hour if something stops me from working any more on it. Woody has had supper...he asked if it was Taco Tuesday...I told him that it wasn't Tuesday but he could have tacos on Thursday! He came home feeling sleepy, too. Neither of us has gotten used to the early hours three days a week. I have to leave the house before 8 in the morning to get to a 9am appointment in McMinnville...my six-month check-in and labs for my doctor. At least it isn't quite so early tomorrow! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment