Saturday, April 8, 2023

The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow!?!

At least we're hoping the sun will come out tomorrow! We're starting to get tired of dreary skies! Woody and I managed to work around rain today in our trek to dialysis. It was just barely drizzling when we left to go to dialysis, so just a frw raindrops on us as we got to the car. It started raining harder on our way, but there is a covered area to park under when we get out pf the car. It rained harder on my way home, but let up some by the time I got home, so managed tp get back inside without getting very wet. Today's weather didn't inspire me to want to do much...so just did a couple of loads of wash and then read and stitched and dozed the afternoon away! I did finish a book and start another one and also filled in an area on my cross stitch piece. Woody was pretty zapped when he came out of diLysis, but restimg in his chair and eating once he got home, he perked up again. He has done his usual crossword puzzles and a little reading...and just taking it easy once he got home. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment