Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Tuesday Trivia

We got a super early call from Fresenius (6:30am)...I had awakened, but had dozed off again...so the phone startled me awake. The nurse wanted him to come in by 8:45 so his dialysis could be up and running by 9am. We got ready and I dropped him off and then headed home to get busy. I decided that today was the day to tackle all the home dialysis "stuff" and throw some away and put some put of sight in the closet. Putting supplies into the closet meant doing a good clean out of the closet. It took most of the four hours. I did take a break and put in a few stitches while I sat with the heating pad on my back. This was a good day to do this as tomorrow is garbage day...so I added to our garbage can a bit more than usual. I did get the garbage can rolled to the curb during that time, too. I headed out to pick up Woody a little earlier than I usually do as I needed to get gas. Woody was sitting outside waiting for me when I drove up to the clinic to get him...and...what does that tell you? It was a very warm day...it got above 80° today...very warm! Woody said that dialysis went very quickly today between crossword puzzles and reading! He also said that he is glad to not have to be stuck for treatments now! I did get everything back in the closet and came close to clearing off the dialysis cart and the card table...but after I did all this...I realized that I have more to go through and get put out of sight...oh, well...another day. This was a good start! Woody came home with an another appointment. The doctor who put in the catheter last week made an appintment for tomorrow afternoon! Got rid of one to just add another tomorrow. At least it is only in Murfreesboro and not Nashville and it is earlier. I have given our home health nurse a heads up so she can hopefully plan around this newest appointment, as she is supposed to be here tomorrow. I'm tired of doctor appointments! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment