Monday, April 24, 2023

Better Late Than Never?

I am late blogging tonight, as I went to prayer meeting. Woody chose not to go. He was very sleepy and he had been cold all day. I got home and needed to get him some supper and the needed to address Woody's wounds...so here it is edging onto 9pm. I set alarms already to be sure to get up on time in the morning. We may get used to this new schedule eventually! I think that I am still tired from the early morning hour on Saturday and it's time to go again! This morning I made a pot of Woody's favorite soup, Italian Sausage. He enjoyed it for lunch...hoping to feel warmer! The temps have dropped here again...we had a possiblity for frost this morrning and again in the morning. I covered our new plants before I left for prayer meeting. I'm still not sure which winter this is. I heard dogwood...but our dogwoods bloomed weeks ago amd have already dropped their petals. This afternoon, after my soup making, I read and rested...think that a short nap happened, as the phone really startled me when it rang. Hoping that we both cqn sleep tonight and wake up at a time that allows us to be at the dialysis center on time! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment