Saturday, April 29, 2023

Saturday….Again

It was an up-and-at-um day...aka another dialysis day. I got him there before time and came home and made sausage patties...for another month of breakfasts. The patties are all tucked away in the freezer ready for when I need them. I picked Woody up after four hours. He didn't seem quite as spent today as sometimes. He said that he got iron today during his treatment. Maybe that will make him feel better. He enjoyed pork chops for lunch and tacos for supper. I was loading dishes into the dishwasher when he headed for his bed/couch. So I stopped and did wound care and now he is all tucked into bed...hoping for a good might's sleep. I slept better last night, but still not getting enough sleep with our new schedule so made up for some of that lost sleep this afternoon with a good nap. Now I'm going to head out and finish cleaning up thr kitchen and then going to head up to my recliner. I'll review my Sunday School lesson notes, then read and/or stitch for a while. It's another early morning since we head out for church pretty early...but not as early as dialysis days, thank goodness! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment