Thursday, April 13, 2023

Next Best Thing to Being There

Woody and I are keeping up with Elijah's game on an app that shows play-by-plays...so we know who is up, who is batting, the inning, walks, strikes, runs. Woody just told me that Elijah had just scored and about that time Kathy sent this photo. So we at least know what is going on with the game. We have had a pretty good day. We got to dialysis by 6:40 and he was done a little before 10:40. He came hime pretty sleepy and did some napping this afternoon. Neither of us slept the best last night. There is something about knowing that I have to get up and do something early that keeps me from sleeping well as I am concerned that I will over sleep! I was tired too so did some napping this afternoon, too. The baked beans got done and he had a favorite of his...beans and slaw for supper. I did get a call from Woody's GI doctor's office and we got an appointment set up in a couple of weeks. Still haven't heard from the infectious disease doctor. I will give it a little more time and then will contact them again the first of next week. I'll make this short so Woody can get back to following the game. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment