Wednesday, April 19, 2023

One Less Thing Than I Thought!

Had an early start and kept pretty busy today...busy enough that I sat down a little while ago and woke up realizing that it was almost 8pm...oops. I had the morning planned out...breakfast, work on a casserole for an after-funeral meal, and wait on the nurse to arrive around 11am. Well the last didn't happen. She must have forgotten and I didn't text her to find out because I had obligations as soon as she left! I just continued on once it was obvious she wasn't coming. And, she is very good about texting if she will be late. Once the casserole was out of oven and I gave Woody his lunch, I headed to church, delivered the casserole to the church kitchen, and headed into the church for the funeral. It was a very sweet service remembering a very sociak man. Carolyn and I sat together...hard to have Marie, the other member of our barn crew, sitting on the front row listening to words spoken about her husband celebrating his life. When I got home Joy had gotten here to do some sewing. I knew she was coming and was glad I got home as I gave her a few hints on what she was doing that helped make the end result more professional looking...I think/hope! Hope her grammy didn't bug her too much! Well, I'd better go down and check on Woody...good thing I had already gotten his supper before taking this unexpected nap! Tomorrow is dialysis on the new schedule. 10am is a pretty good time to have it...a bit after breakfast and 2pm isn't horrible for a lunchtime. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment