Sunday, April 2, 2023

Make-Up Day for a Forgetful Grammy

Yesterday morning we were visited by a few Dorrell grandchildren. First Joy came over to sew. She had texted me the day before to see if she could come over sometime. And, of course, I said, "yes!" I even cleared off the cutting table for her. Not long after she got here, I heard thr front door open and Nathan, Kathy, Isaac, and Joseph stopped by after the Tullahoma Little League Opening Ceremonies...wanted to show us their uniforms before they get dirty! The boys posed nicely so I could get a couple of pictures. Interesting fact about the A's team...Nathan, Elijah, and now Isaac and Joseph have all been on Tullahoma's Little League A's team...over the years! Isaac is number 11 and Joseph is number 6. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment